Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books with Red on the Cover



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  

Welcome back to Tuesday! Here we are heading closer and closer to Independence Day and the 17th blogiversary (or is it blogoversary) of The Book Connection. Little did I know when I embarked upon my writing career that this blog, or any other writing project I undertook, would last so long. It has brought me tremendous joy to express myself here, and I appreciate your loyal readership and all the online friendships blogging has created. 

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about books with our favorite colors on the cover. Red has been my favorite color since childhood. So today, I share with you my...

Top Ten Books with Red on the Cover











Have you read any of these? Are there any you would like to read? What is your favorite color?

10 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I don't think red covers are as popular today as they used to be. Think ME BEFORE YOU. FAHRENHEIT 451. PERSEPOLIS. Publishers must be concerned about being too brash with all red covers.

Marg said...

I think I could do a TTT post with red on the covers quite easily!

Congrats on your blogiversary! That's such a big achievement!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Red is always a bit of a jarring color for me. Red is often used to stop the eye or startle, I think.

Happy blogoversary!

Lydia said...

Happy blogiversary! Red is such a vibrant colour.

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! said...

A great collection of covers!


Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-pink-covers-pick-a-color/

the bookworm said...

I like red too, I haven't read any of these. Happy blogversary!

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

You might be right, Anne. I don't see as many as I used to expect for seasonal fiction.

Thanks, Marg. Love blogging.

Red is definitely an eye-catching color, Deb. Red cars tend to be stolen more often than others, I've heard.

Thanks, Lydia! Red is totally vibrant.

Thanks, Pam. Loved checking our your covers as well.

Appreciate all the visits today, everyone!

Susan said...

Congrats on so many years of blogging! That's a great accomplishment.

I'm also a big fan of red. It's so bright and cheery that it just makes me happy :)

Happy TTT!

MeezCarrie said...

I've always loved the cover for The Mayflower Bride! My TTT

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Me, too, MeezCarrie! Thanks for stopping by.