Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Premio Dardos Award



Here's our first award. I am so excited!

Betty Jo Tucker from Movie Addicts Headquarters was kind enough to bestow this honor upon us.

Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. The rules are:

1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

And now, I pass this honor along to:

Dorothy Thompson - Boomer Chick

Rebecca Camarena - The Real Hollywood

Tracee Gleichner - Zensanity

JM - Fiction Scribe

Mayra Calvani - Mayra's Secret Bookcase

Marta Stephens - Sam Harper

Ann Parker - The Silver Rush Mysteries

Marilyn Meredith - Marilyn's Musings

Linda Thieman - The Katie & Kimble Blog

Angela Wilson - Market My Novel

Dianne Sagan - Life as a Ghost(Writer)

Elysabeth Eldering - Elysabeth's Emerald City

Karina Fabian - Fabianspace

Heidi Hess Saxton - Mommy Monsters

Kim Smith - Writing Space

6 comments:

elysabeth said...

I must decline as I've received this award before - not sure I posted it but I got it from Vivian - thanks for thinking of me though - E :)

thewriterslife said...

Wow, thank you, Cheryl! About time I won an award! Greatly appreciated...;o)

Kim Smith said...

Oh! I am too thrilled! Thank you so much for such a wonderful way to start off Friday!

Heidi Hess Saxton said...

Thanks, Cheryl! You made my day!

Heidi Saxton
Extraordinary Moms Network
http://extraordinarymomsnetwork.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Cheryl! I'll do my best to pass along this honor.

Linda Thieman
Katie & Kimble: A Ghost Story
Katie & Kimble: The Magic Wish
http://www.katieandkimbleblog.com

Ann Parker said...

Thank you so much, Cheryl! What a lovely award!
I'm way behind on blogging things, but catching up s-l-o-w-l-y. :-)