Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Wishes



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  

Welcome back to Tuesday! Hope you're having a good week. REALTOR Day on Beacon Hill was fun. I'm glad, however, to be back home and concentrating on other things. At least I got some good exercise walking around the state house. 

This week it is time to look at books on your friends' wish lists to see if you want to grant any wishes. I've tried it once and received a book from my list, so I sent one in return. Here is how it works:

List the TOP TEN books you’d love to own and include a link to your wish list so that people can grant your wishes. Make sure you link your wish list to your mailing address or include the email address associated with your e-reader in the list description so people know how to get the book to you. After you post, jump around the Linky featured at That Artsy Reader Girl and grant a wish or two if you’d like. Please don’t feel obligated to send anything to anyone!

I put together my book list last time Bookish Wishes were done, but I've also added a few books since then. You can check out Cheryl's Book List here. These are my...

TOP TEN BOOKISH WISHES











Have you read any of these? What are some bookish wishes you are looking to have granted?

8 comments:

Stephen said...

Oh, I bet that Fox memoir is good. He's resilient!

My list is here:
https://readingfreely.com/2024/06/11/top-ten-bookish-wishes/

Lydia said...

That Fox memoir sure looks good.

crackercrumblife said...

Killers of a Certain Age looks really good!

MeezCarrie said...

The Broken Spine (and the rest of the series) is really good! My TTT

Pam said...

I hope you have your wishes granted!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/the-fs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-f/

Cindy said...

I bet Michael J. Fox's memoir is good! I hope you get some wishes granted. Have a great day!

Susan said...

KILLERS OF A CERTAIN AGE is one I want to read as well! I love Deanna Raybourn.

Happy TTT!

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Stephen and Lydia, I have high hopes for Fox's book.

Crackercrumblife, I've been watching it around the blogosphere for a while, so hope I enjoy it.

Thanks for the recommendation, MeezCarrie.

Thanks, Pam and Cindy!

Susan, I appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks for all the comments today, everyone! Appreciate you visiting.