Monday, June 9, 2014
Musing Mondays - June 9
This is a weekly meme run by Miz B of Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
The best part about summer for me is that it is usually a time to catch up a bit on my reading list. Since we drive to North Carolina, we are in the car 11 1/2 hours, so that leaves plenty of time for reading when I'm not driving. I also read while down at the beach because I'm not much of a swimmer.
If you look at my TBR Pile, you'll see it will take a long time for me to fully catch up. But I plot out my summers so that I can feel some of the pressure taken off by making my way through a dozen books or so. You can see some of the books I hope to read over the summer by checking out this recent Top Ten Tuesday post.
What books are you looking forward to reading this summer?