Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer
(Numerals are linked up to the book's Goodreads page)

New books:

1


2


3


4


5



Books from my TBR Pile:

6


7


8


9




What will be in your beach bag this summer?






7 comments:

Kyra said...

They all look fantastic! I hope you enjoy them! :)

Petra said...

I love the cover for Becoming Marie Antoinette, it's really pretty. I hope you enjoy all of these books, and thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier. :)

Katherine P said...

I want all of these! The rough draft book looks really fun. I have the Glass Kitchen on my wishlist and own a few of the others already. Great list!

Anonymous said...

#7 looks like a real great read- hilariously witty! Was it before or after the show?

Enjoy!

Rebecca said...

I only hope that I can read 10 books this summer. If I can manage that then I can get through the other 300+ books that are on my TBR pile. Great post.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. I greatly appreciate you stopping by.

Petra, that Marie Antoinette cover is lovely.

ReadandShelved, I decided to skim the book. It's not really what I thought, but it's still funny. The author has simply come up with possible drafts for some scenes from classics, contemporary literature, and film and TV. If you look at the cover art, that's kind of what it's like. Some are more detailed than others.

Becky, I'm not sure how much reading I'll do this summer, but I'm going try to get ask much done on vacation as I can.