Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Book Connection's Top 10 Books of 2011 Coming Soon


I'm in the middle of reading my last book of 2011 right now. When I'm done, I'll have read 169 titles, which includes six short stories. This is slightly less than the 174 books I read among my three main blogs last year. I'm still satisfied with my tally. It was an overwhelming year filled with wicked weather, and I was busier with volunteering, business, and home life than I've ever been.

I'm looking forward to participating in reading challenges for 2012 at this blog. I'll also be running themed months over at Books, Products and More! January will be a month of product reviews; though I'm sure you'll find books there too. I can never wander far from my love of books. If you are looking to have your product reviewed, please feel free to send me an email at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com.

The Book Connection will continue to focus on the many titles in  my TBR pile, so I won't be taking on any new review requests until July. I can still offer a limited amount of guest post spots. Please read  my guest blogging policy before contacting me.

Thank you for your continued support and readership.

How many books did you read this year? What goals are you setting for your blog(s) in 2012?

4 comments:

V.R. Leavitt said...

I'm impressed, Cheryl!! I honestly don't know how many I read. Certainly not as many as you, but quite a bit more than I did last year. :-)

Cellophane Queen said...

That is an impressive number. I try to at least rate everybook I read (or attempt to in some cases) on GoodReads. I counted 77 books this year. I'm surprised at the number. I would have guessed far fewer.

Anonymous said...

I think your cape may need a little TLC after the year you've had. ;^)

I am completely shocked that you read that many books this year. I know how busy you get and I cannot begin to conceive how you found time for that many reads.

WOW!

Cheryl said...

LOL! Jeff, you're too funny. I retired my cape and now have a sparkling silver Bolero jacket. Much more fashionable.

Vanessa, I like what you're doing with your blog and see that you're reading more. It's great that you're fitting in while working on your writing.

Marva, you are so busy writing, how can you fit more reading in? I'm thrilled you are doing so well. I think you have a new release too. Awesome.

Thanks for the comments everyone.