Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2022



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Welcome to the first Top Ten Tuesday of 2023. I hope you had a nice holiday. This week's topic features our favorite books of 2022. There was a time when I read and blogged about more than a 100 books in a year, but I don't read as much these days. I completed my 2022 Goodreads Challenge, which had 40 books. I read 43. So, this week's topic might not be overly impressive, but it still includes some great books.

Favorite Seasonal Fiction


Favorite Amish Fiction


Favorite Historical Novel


Favorite Cozy Mystery


Favorite Writing Craft Book


Favorite Children's Books



Favorite Leadership Book


Favorite Thriller


Favorite Inspirational Fiction



Did you read any of these? What were some of your favorites from 2022?

10 comments:

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

These look like great reads! Happy 2023.

Cheryl said...

They were, Deanna. Hope you have a chance to check some of them out.

Leah’s Books said...

I haven't read any of these, but I love how you broke it down for your favorite in each genre and subgenre! I might have to do this next year, if I can manage to pick a single favorite for each.

Lark said...

I love how you broke down your list into different genres...and that you went from thrillers to favorite picture book. Very fun! :D

Vivian Zabel said...

I need to add to your children's books. Thank you are including Stolen to your list of favorites.

Literary Feline said...

I like the sound of the Counterfeit Wife. Tom Roy's book also caught my attention--and not just because of the title. This is a great list! Thank you for sharing!

CharlotteHubbard said...

Thanks so much for spotlighting my LOVE BLOOMS IN MORNING STAR on your Top 10 list, Cheryl! Glad you enjoyed it!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting last week, everyone. I totally lost track of time.

Vivian, I need to read the next Panther book!

Keep up the great work, Charlotte!

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer said...

All of these were new to me, so thank you for sharing them! Happy reading in 2023!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I also read a lot less than I used to. Life has just been too busy! I'm glad you discovered some great books last year.