Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books with Cozy Homes on the Cover



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Welcome to another Tuesday, the last one in November. Two days from now, we will cross over into December and the last month of 2022 will be underway. That sure went by quickly. Have you started goal setting for 2023? Any of you small business people working on next year's business plan? I need to pull my numbers from this year and start working on mine. 

Today's topic for Top Ten Tuesday was so fun that I just had to make time for it. We are tasked with sharing our Top Ten Cozy Reads; books that give off a cozy vibe, whether through atmosphere, setting, or some other factor. Then we have to explain why they are cozy to us. So, I decided to share my top ten books with cozy homes on the cover, because there is something to be said for how welcoming a cozy home is, whether it's because of the warm glow it gives off or if it is small in size or if its rooms or curb appeal make you want to curl up with a fuzzy blanket and a cup of hot tea to read. 

Top Ten Books with Cozy Homes on the Covers


Don't you all want a cozy window seat now? This one even comes with a dog and a blanket. 


Isn't this the cutest, coziest cabin on the water?


Can you imagine being stuck in this cozy winter cabin in the woods?


A sweet little book nook is one of the coziest spots in the world...even if it is in a store and not a house.


I find porch swings such a cozy little spot to hang out.


A cabin in the mountains during the holiday season....what could be cozier?


A tiny cottage in a Yorkshire village. How cozy!


A cozy enclosed porch on the water. I love it!

A white picket fence covered in flowers with a brick lane that goes by a cozy front porch. And it's on the water! 


This might be the cutest, coziest cottage I've ever seen.

So, what did you think of my list? Have you read any of these books? Do you remember any books with cozy covers? 

I will leave you with one more honorable mention because I loved this story so much. Though this huge house might not appear very cozy from the outside, the golden lights create a cozy feel to it. I imagine finding a nice fireplace inside with a comfy chair in front of it to wrap up in a blanket with my tea and a good book. 

12 comments:

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

My whole goal in life is to live in a cabin in the woods, so I'd be thrilled to live in any of these places. :)

Ashley Sapp said...

Love this! A cozy cabin in the woods is my dream! :)

Michael Hickerson said...

I love Front Porch Tales too. Phillip Gulley is one of my favorite authors.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

The ones with snow on the covers make me want to curl up by the fire!

Pam said...

So many lovely cozy homes (and one bookstore)!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/cozy-gift-ideas-for-book-lovers/

Cindy said...

I love your tweak! So many great homes!

Susan said...

I'm always drawn to books with cozy homes and homey scenes on the covers. Great list!

Happy TTT!

Literary Feline said...

These all look like fun cozy reads. I want to step into the covers of many of them--a porch swing or a window/porch overlooking the water . . . Dream come true. Thank you for sharing!

Cheryl said...

Aj and Ashley, I love that goal.

Michael, that was the first book by Gulley I read. Very nice.

I agree, Deanna.

Pam, had to get a bookstore in there. :)

Thanks, Cindy.

Me, too, Susan.

I would, too, Literary Feline.

Thanks so much for visiting, everyone.

Emily said...

A lovely list. I love all those covers - they definitely give off cosy vibes!

Have a great week!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

Lark said...

I love how you picked your book's for this week's TTT. I'd happily step into any one of those covers. The only one I've read is Lost For Words, but so many others look like books I'd like. :D

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, Emily and Lark. I would love to step into these covers as well.