Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Mentioned on My Blog More Than Once

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  

Here we are back at Tuesday again. Let's hope March comes in like a lamb, because I am pretty tired of snow. 

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is supposed to be about books I enjoyed, but have never mentioned on my blog. That rarely happens in my world since I like to tell everyone about good books. So, I opted to share books I've mentioned on my blog more than once. Here are my:

 Top Ten Books I've Mentioned on My Blog More Than Once














Have you read any of these? Looking forward to checking out what you shared today.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Someday I should read The Thornbirds!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-enjoyed-but-have-never-mentioned-on-my-blog/

iloveheartlandX said...

Naturally I've read Harry Potter!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/03/01/top-ten-tuesday-357/

Susan said...

This is a fun spin on the prompt! I, too, love the HP books and the Lunar Chronicles series. I've never read THE THORN BIRDS, but I just bought myself a copy and I'm looking forward to reading it. I also want to get going with the Woodhouse series. It sounds like one I would enjoy. Great list!

Happy TTT!

Cindy said...

I love Vanetta Chapman's books! Great twist on today's prompt.

Cheryl said...

Lydia and Susan, I hope you read The Thorn Birds soon. Such a fabulous book, even if I like the movie a bit better.

iloveheartlandX, glad to have another HP lover here.

Cindy, Vanetta is one of my favorite authors.

Thanks for visiting today, everyone.