Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Winter 2021 To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

We are at Tuesday again. My how the weeks fly by. I hope you have enjoyed your reading time since we last connected. 

This week's topic is about books on my Winter 2021 To-Read List. This is always challenging, simply because I usually add books along the way that take away from what I intended to read. The life of a book lover/book blogger, right? Here are my guesses at:

Top Ten Books on My Winter 2021 To-Read List 





















A good mix of historical fiction, seasonal fiction, and Little House on the Prairie titles. The other one I would really love to read this year is this one that was a First Book of the Year selection for me in 2019. Especially after watching Anne with an E, I would love to tackle this book that I have heard rave reviews about for years. 



What are some of the books on your Winter 2021 To-Read List? 

13 comments:

Lydia said...

Marilla of Green Gables was interesting. I hope you like it!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-wintry-gifs-and-photos/

Cheryl said...

I really hope to get to it this year, Lydia. So many people have enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by.

Beverley Baird said...

These look very interesting. marilla is one that's been on my TBR for awhile. Just saw the movie The Man Who Invented Christmas - loved it. Hope you get to read and enjoy all on your list.

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

These look perfect for winter. Happy reading!

Lark said...

I thought Santa's Sweetheart was a cute holiday romance. And The Paris Library is on my TBR list, too. :)

Cindy said...

Looks like a nice mix of books. I hope you get to them all :) https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr.html

Cheryl said...

Beverley, I loved The Man Who Invented Christmas movie as well. That's what encouraged me to get the book.

Alicia, I hope so.

Lark, thanks for the heads up on Santa's Sweetheart.

Cindy, I hope so, too.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Susan said...

I love A CHRISTMAS CAROL, so I really need to read THE MAN WHO INVENTED CHRISTMAS. I just finished MR. DICKENS AND HIS CAROL, which was pretty good. It was mostly fictional, though, and now I want something more authentic. Thanks for the heads-up!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Rajani.

Susan, I need to read Mr. Dickens and His Carol. Fictional or not, I bet it is great.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lectrice Vorace said...

A Prairie Devotional seems like a lovely read.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I need to read The Man Who Invented Christmas too. A Christmas Carol is my favorite Christmas story.

Cheryl said...

Yes, Lectrice. I think it will be.

Aj, it is one of my favorites as well. Hope you get a chance to read The Man Who Invented Christmas.

Thanks for visiting this week.