Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here we are at the Tuesday before Christmas, and this week's topic is perfect: books we book-loving bloggers hope Santa brings. So here is my list of...

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings












What did you think of my list? Have you read any of these? What did you think? What books are on your list? Hope you have a great Christmas if you celebrate it. 

7 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

I've got The Paris Library on my shelf, but I've yet to read it. Hopefully next year!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/21/top-ten-tuesday-347-the-christmas-movie-book-tag/

Cheryl said...

I hope we both get to ready it next year. Merry Christmas.

Lark said...

What a great list of books! I hope you get them all. :)

Lectrice Vorace said...

Great list! "Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies: A Guide to Language for Fun and Spite" seems like a fun one to read!

Lydia said...

I’ve heard wonderful things about The Gilded Ones.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-things-i-hope-santa-bring/

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Lark.

Lectrice, I love a bit of snark in books.

Lydia, I've wanted to read The Gilded Ones for so long. I just have so many other books here.

Thanks for visiting today. Happy holidays!

Susan said...

ANXIOUS PEOPLE is the first book my book club is discussing in the new year, so I'll be checking it out soon. I've never read Backmann before, so I'm excited. I hope Santa comes through for you on these!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!