Monday, April 8, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Apr 8



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

It's a rainy Monday here in Western Massachusetts. I had hoped to have time to plant the early spring plants in my garden this weekend, but life had other plans. It will be raining today and tomorrow, so it looks like Wednesday morning is my next best shot.

Honestly, not much going on in my reading world. I've been sticking with my daily Bible reading and this devotional, but other than that I haven't cracked open a book in days. The spring real estate market is in full swing, but it doesn't leave a lot of time for reading.


I've got to tackle these ones over the next couple of months.






What are you reading? Have your reading habits changed now that spring is here?

6 comments:

crackercrumblife said...

I have seen The Brave Art of Motherhood around and I think it looks fantastic. It is definitely on my list!

Real estate around here is going like crazy! I didn't think about it being connected to springtime but that totally makes sense! :) Have a great week!

Kathy Martin said...

We still have snow on the ground and are expecting some more later in the week. I was just noticing how brown the yard looks. I think it will be at least a few weeks before gardening is possible in my part of Minnesota. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

We might be getting more rain. Spring is the quiet season for real estate here. Have a good week. My weekly updates

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I think I’ve been reading less, too. I’ve been spending more time doing outside stuff. Have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Kathryn T said...

Well sometimes reading takes a back seat. Hope plenty of houses are selling!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. I had such a crazy week. Finally got a chance to visit your blogs.