Sunday, June 16, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - June 17

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.   

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a nice week. As is typical when we are planning to leave for vacation at the end of the month, my schedule is hectic. In addition to a closing coming up today, some of us spent two days at the Wilbraham Peach Blossom Festival. It was a ton of work and a ton of fun! On Sunday, I worked in the morning, but took the afternoon off to spend with family. We played games together, which was awesome. On our way to take the man of the house out for ice cream, our car was hit. We are all fine. My car is not. So, if I don't visit your blog right away, please don't take offense. My jampacked scheduled for Monday just got busier as I deal with insurance and other blah things like that. Please pray they can fix my car, since I just paid it off in October and was looking forward to not having a car payment for a while. 


HB Real Estate at the Wilbraham Peach Blossom Festival


On the reading front, I downloaded this book from NetGalley for an August review.


I posted a First Chapter Review of this rockstar romance. You can read my review here.


 I read more of this one Saturday night. I have a couple more chapters to go.  


I finished this one on Sunday. Look for a review soon. 


My brain is so tired that I haven't read much of this one lately. The topic, however, is fascinating. 


All these are coming on vacation. 







Upcoming events:
  • Is Truth Stranger Than Fiction? You Decide... by JB Miller - July 3 (Review)
  • The Righteous Arrows by Brian J. Morra - July (Review)
  • Death in St. George's by M. A. Monnin - August 23 (Review)
  • Hollywood Underworld by Lindy S. Hudis - August 30 (Review)


You can read the latest Christmas news at the Christmas Year Round blog. Check it out here!

Looking forward to your comments and to visiting your blogs. Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

Lydia C. Lee said...

The day of calamity has a great jacket. Looks interestin...#Bookdate

Kathy Martin said...

I'm glad no one was hurt in your car accident. Isn't it always the way? Just when the car is paid off! Your books do look good though and might be able to get your mind off all you have to do. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Marg said...

A Peach Blossom festival sounds like fun!

Have a great week.