Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Was Super Excited to Get My Hands on but Still Haven’t Read



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Hope your week is going well so far. This week for Top Ten Tuesday, we are talking about books we were super excited about but still haven't read. I'm sure I have more than ten of those, but here's the list that came to mind.

Top Ten Books I Was Super Excited to Get 
My Hands on but Still Haven’t Read


Started this one but didn't get past chapter one because of my schedule.









This is another one I picked up when I had a few moments but needed to break off from because of my schedule.


Have you read any of these? What are books on your list that you really wanted to read but haven't gotten to yet?

8 comments:

Lydia said...

The Further Adventures of Ebenezer Scrooge sounds good.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

Oooh! These books look interesting! Great list!

Here’s my TTT

Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

Emily said...

I recommend The House In The Cerulean Sea.

Book Lovers and Lessons in Chemistry were meh books for me.

Have a great week!

Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies said...

Heroines of Mercy Street looks so good! I loved the TV series, and didn't realize there was a book. So many good ones on your list -- I loved March, Cerulean Sea, and Book Lovers (although I didn't care for Lessons in Chemistry.)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Lessons in Chemistry and Book Lovers are two on your list that I definitely enjoyed.

Susan said...

Great list! Several of these are on my list as well. I bought a copy of JO AND LAURIE years ago and it's still sitting on my shelf...oops!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

I so agree, Lydia. Really need to read it.

Thanks, Ronyell!

Emily, I really want to read that one. Can't believe I haven't yet.

Lisa, I was so disappointed when they canceled the series. This book was supposed to be my consolation prize.

Thanks for the recommendation, Deb!

Susan, I really wanted to read Jo and Laurie when I bought it. Hope it will get read soon.

Thanks, Cindy.

Appreciate all the blogging love this week. Thanks, everyone!

Literary Feline said...

Many of these books are ones I want to read too--and a few are on my TBR shelves. On your list I have only read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches (which I loved). I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them!