Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Spring 2024 TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  

Welcome back to Tuesday! I haven't participated in this meme for a couple of weeks. Too much going on and not overly inspired lately. While I might do some switching around of this list, here are the...

Top Ten Books on My Spring 2024 TBR List












Have you read any of these? Do any of these catch your eye?

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Level Up sounds interesting!

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

This looks like a nice mix of books. I hope you love them all.

Laurie said...

I have no clue whether I've read any of these, because I can't read it. I'm a screenreader user and it just provides a weird mixture of numbers and letters on the cover. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy these!

My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/03/19/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-2024-tbr/

Cindy said...

I never think to put my nonfiction books on these lists. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them. Have a great week!

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

I just started it today, Lydia. I'll let you know how it is.

Thanks, Deanna.

So sorry, Laurie. Thanks for letting me know to write down the titles.

Cindy, I don't often either, but I've been reading more nonfiction lately.

Thanks for visiting today, everyone.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I think I need both of those self-help books. I hope you love all these!

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Thanks, Aj. Hope you get a chance to read some of these.