Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings/Bookish Wishes



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Welcome back to Tuesday! Hope you're almost done getting ready for the holidays. Every Christmas, Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl encourages us to fulfill the wishes of our fellow bloggers. Here are the instructions:

  • List the top 10 books you’d love to own.
  • Include a link to your wish list so that people can grant your wish. Make sure you link your wish list to your mailing address [here’s how to do it on Amazon] or include the email address associated with your E-reader in the description so people know how to get the book to you.
  • Then you can jump around the Linky (on Jana's blog) and grant some wishes!
  • You can do this anonymously or identify yourself in a gift note (including your twitter/insta handle, blog URL, or email address, which would allow people to thank you). You might even have some of your own wishes granted! 


Top Ten Books I Hope
 Santa Brings/Bookish Wishes











Here is the link to my Amazon Book List


While I usually list the Top 10 books I hope Santa brings, this will be the first time I am participating in the bookish wishes. No pressure for anyone to participate, but I will plan to visit some blogs today to see what your bookish wishes are. 

Happy holidays to all my fellow Top Ten Tuesday blogging friends!


13 comments:

Nicky said...

Oooh, A Ghouls Guide to Love and Murder definitely catches my eye! Hope you get some of these.

Here's my TTT.

Lydia said...

The Further Adventures of Ebenezer Scrooge sounds great.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Sarah - Exploring All Genres said...

An interesting collection of books. I hope some of your wishes are fulfilled. That last book sounds intriguing.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

These all look like fun gifts to receive, especially the memoirs. I hope you get them all.

TheMoonPhoenix said...

What a good list, different genres, I hope you receive them :)

Lark said...

Great list! I really want to read the Henry Winkler bio. And I hope Santa delivers all of these this Christmas. :D

Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads said...

This is such a great and diverse list, I hope you'll get them all!

Cindy said...

Some great looking memoirs/biographies(?) there!! I hope Santa grants your wishes!

Greg said...

Vaelrie Harper! Wow that brings back memories!

Susan said...

I've heard good things about the Henry Winkler book. I imagine the Michael J. Fox one would be great too. I hope you find some of these under your Christmas tree on Monday!

Happy TTT!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I love seeing all the memoirs. I try to read a few memoirs every year and usually like them. I hope you find all these under your Christmas tree.

Leah’s Books said...

Happy holidays! This looks like such a great list, I always love reading celebrity memoirs - it makes me feel like I know the celebrity a little better afterwards. I hope you get all your bookish wishes this week!

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Thanks, Nicky and Sarah!

Lydia, hope you get a chance to read it. A Christmas Carol is one of my holiday favorites.

Appreciate your visit, Deanna and TheMoonPhoenix.

Lark, as soon as I saw Winkler's book come out, I added it to my list.

Thanks, Lindsey and Cindy!

Greg, it sure does!

Susan, I haven't read Michael J. fox's other book yet, but I own it. Might read that first.

Aj, thanks for sharing your reading habits. I enjoy memoirs.

Thanks, Leah. I agree.

Thanks to all of you for visiting Tuesday. Hope you all enjoy your holidays!