Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Colorful Book Covers



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So excited to participate in this week's Top Ten Tuesday. Let's get right into some colorful book covers.





When the Butterflies Came was my second favorite book by this author. 







I still want to read The Mothers. 



This is a great book if you're looking to self-publish.






This book wasn't for me, but this is a great cover.



The Unhoneymooners is another book I want to read. 


Doesn't this sound like a fabulous collection? 

What do you think of these colorful covers? Looking forward to seeing what colorful covers you share.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Now I want to read The Mothers, too.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-colourful-book-covers/

booksandbouquets said...

I've seen the unhoneymooners around a lot recently, maybe it's a sign I should read it.

My TTT: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-colorful-book-covers.html

Susan said...

Kimberley Griffiths Little is a friend of mine. I love her books!

Happy TTT!

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

Brit Bennett has some great covers out there. Great picks this week!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone. I appreciate it.