Monday, April 26, 2021

Book Review: Encouraging Prayers for Every Need by Rebecca Currington, Et Al.

Looking for a bit of encouragement? This handy book of 500 prayers is easy to tuck into a bag or into the nightstand drawer so you have it when you're in need.

Encouraging Prayers for Every Need includes hundreds of prayers for all types of needs. Whether the need is personal challenges, professional challenges, health issues, or learning to waiting on the Lord, you will find a prayer in this book to help.

Each section starts out with a Bible verse followed by a few different types and lengths of prayers. I like that the book offered a variety so that I could choose what worked best for me. 

I look forward to using this helpful resource daily.





  • ASIN : 1683222997
  • Publisher : Barbour Books (October 1, 2017)
  • Language : English
  • Paperback : 224 pages
  • ISBN-10 : 9781683222996
  • ISBN-13 : 978-1683222996


I purchased a copy of this book from Christianbook.com. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.


No comments: