Monday, October 5, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Oct 5



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome to the first Monday of October. After a lovely weekend, today is supposed to be a mix of sun and clouds with high temperatures reaching 66 degrees. I plan to head out to the garden to start wrapping things up for the season. 

Reading continues to be a slow process. My mind is spinning lately with so much to accomplish, and I simply haven't felt like reading a lot. 

My review of this book appeared here on Wednesday.




I reviewed this book at my children's book blog Sunday.




I am reading these next two right now.








I will be picking up this one next.



Some new books arrived this week in the mail as well. Hopefully, I will be able to read them soon. 

What are you reading right now? What is one book I should add to my wish list?

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Nice variety of books. We are finally getting some sunny days but the temperatures are below average and too chilly for me to consider walking outside. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

lsmoore49 said...

Nice looking books.
Thanks for sharing.

See my blog here and please follow. https://lsmoore49.blogspot.com/

Have a great week.
Happy reading.

Kathryn T said...

I really look forward to getting as far as the Christmas Spirits of Tradd St. Don't Cook Mom looks like a load of fun.

Yvonne said...

The Karen White book looks so good. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

Girl Who Reads said...

The kid's book looks cute. Check out what I read last week.