Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Welcome back to Tuesday. I am not sure I am ready for this post. I am really bad about staying on top of new and upcoming releases because I have so many books at home I haven't read yet. I will have to put my thinking cap on.


I've seen this around a lot of places and it sounds superb.


I love books based on true stories--in this case, a woman who helps save hundreds of Jewish children during World War II.


I have always enjoyed Alex Trebek. He seems so sensible and down to earth. 


Because sometimes you need to laugh.


My kids have said this to me once or twice. I'm too young, but it doesn't stop them.


Sounds like another great Karen White book.


I've always liked Patricia Heaton. 


Who doesn't like money hacks?


Reminds me of A Christmas Carol.


This book sounds excellent and very timely. 

So, what's on your list? What are you eager to read in the second half of 2020?

11 comments:

Marg said...

I like the look of a new Karen White!

Lydia said...

I didn't know Alex Trebek has a memoir coming out. Cool!

My TTT .

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Your Second Act is on my list for this week as well! It sounds great. I also really want to read This Is My America.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Astilbe said...

The Book of Lost Names sounds great.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

R's Rue said...

Alex Trebek is my pick.

Greg said...

I had the same problem with the topic this week. And humor is good sometimes. :)

Lectrice Vorace said...

I'd like to read Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh.

Here's my TTT list.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

The Beach Trees was my first Karen White book and one of my most favorite. You're going to love that one!

Cheryl said...

Marg, isn't that a pretty cover?

Lydia, I didn't know he did either. I am glad I started poking around for new releases.

Shooting Stars, both those books sound amazing. I hope we both get to read them.

Astilbe, I agree. The storyline sounds superb.

Rue, that sounds like a great pick to me.

Greg, I feel like I might never catch up with reading, but that's the fun of books.

Lectrice, that one sounds so funny.

Deanna, Karen White is one of my favorites; though I am partially to her Tradd Street series.

Thanks for visiting this week, everyone.

RS said...

Who doesn't love money hacks, indeed. I'll check that one out if my library gets it. Trebek & Solutions and Other Problems are definitely on my TBR, and I'm pleased to hear Karen White has a new one as well. Not that I don't already have a huge backlog from her, but the more options from an author with a style I've found I like, the merrier!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, RS. I am glad I am catching up on my Karen White backlog. I've missed reading her books.