Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Summer 2020 TBR



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Welcome to Tuesday. This is an annual topic for Top Ten Tuesday, but I still love it. My hope is that compiling a list helps me read more. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. This will include some books I'm taking on vacation and a few others I want to read.


Top Ten Books on My Summer 2020 TBR


For review


Little House on the Prairie cast member 


Laura Ingalls Wilder tie-in



For review


For review


Next Tradd Street book!!!


Arrived a few weeks ago


Have had this since it first came out. Time to read it!


Kindle freebie set in my favorite place.


Kindle freebie that I really want to dive into. 


What are some books on your summer 2020 TBR list? Do we share any of the same books?

7 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm reading The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes as well this summer! Enjoy.

My TTT .

Hopewell said...

I'll be interested in your review of Hunting Teddy Roosevelt--it sounds good. I'm a TR book collector (well, I collect on all the Roosevelt family.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I LOVE Karen White and that was a great read! Enjoy it!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting today everyone.

Lydia, I hope you're enjoying it. Not sure I am going to take it with me to NC, but we will see.

Hopewell, I am thinking it will be a good book.

Deanna, I forgot how much I loved Karen White's books until I got back into them recently.

Donna said...

Lovely list!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I just got the new Hunger Games book today! I’m excited for it. I hope you enjoy all these!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Danyelle said...

I watched the entire seasons of Little House on the prairie. Except missed a few spots in the episodes. I have not read the books.
Here is my TTT.
https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2020/06/16/top-ten-tuesday-6/