Monday, August 5, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Aug 5



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

My, oh my. If real estate was always the way it was last week, I would run away. Plain ole' crazy stuff. I am earning next week's vacation.

Surprisingly, I've been able to read some. It is so good to be able to sit down and just unwind for an hour or two.

If you want to see my new arrivals, you can visit An Imperfect Christian Mom. As for what I am currently reading, here's the list:



I've been using this book for a project, so I'll be able to review it soon:



These ones are due for review next:





Then I hope to jump back into this:



That's it for me. What have you been reading?

7 comments:

Greg said...

I do like a good time travel story!

Nise' said...

I can imagine your week. My son just closed on a house and it was crazy trying to fit it in with all the other closings going on! Have a great week.

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your books! They look good. Have a great week!

Kathy Martin said...

I hope this week is quieter. Real Estate can cause a lot of drama. I have a chance to dip into books on TBR mountain this week and am looking forward to it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

You've been volunteered looks fun. I think parents might be expected to do more in some states in USA. In my country it falls to the children and teachers do do road patrol and teachers do yard duty as well. Parents work!!

pussreboots said...

We've been lucky with our real estate. We somehow end up falling in love with the homes no one else is interested in. My weekly updates

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Laurie Gilman’s Book sounds found, I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great reading week:)