Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Top Ten Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About

I have to admit this is frustrating when it happens. As an author and blogger, I want to be sure to spread the word about books I've enjoyed time and again. It's hard if you don't remember enough about them. 


Remember the basics, but not how things unfolded or the ending


Remember it was Civil War fiction and the ending that made me angry


Civil War fiction, slaves, and a pool--that's all there is in my pea brain


I remember being fascinated by this novel, but not much else


This is one of my favorites from Kathi Macias, so you think I would remember more about why I liked it


Gordon Butler is introduced in this novel, but I don't recall much else 


Remember there was a vampire and the island was creepy


I recall loving this and talking about it more than once, just not much else 


This had a neat premise and I loved the story, but I don't recall much about it


Loved this series, but drawing a total blank on this one 

How about you? Ever enjoy a book and not be able to remember much about it later? 

3 comments:

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson does sound intriguing. I may have to look into that one.

Cheryl said...

You should definitely check it out.

Poinsettia said...

Several of these sound really interesting! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.