You've heard me talk twice this week about how much I loved this book. Now, you have a chance to win a free copy of the paperback version, which was released today. Here is the official description:
In Pioneer Girl, Nguyen entwines the Asian American experience with the escapist pleasures of literature, in a dazzling mystery about the origins of Laura Ingalls Wilder’s classic Little House on the Prairie.
Lee Lien has long dodged her Vietnamese family’s rigid expectations by immersing herself in books. But now, jobless with a PhD in literature, she is back at home, working in her family’s restaurant under her mother’s hypercritical gaze—until an heirloom from their past sends Lee on a search for clues that may lead back to Wilder herself, transforming strangers’ lives as well as her own.
You can read my review of this book here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must be a resident of the United States.
- Contest runs from 12:00 AM EST on 1/27/15 to 12:00 AM EST on 2/7/15.
- Winner will be announced on 2/9/15 and have 48 hours to respond with mailing address before a new winner is selected.
- The Book Connection is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
a Rafflecopter giveaway