Wednesday, December 3, 2014

W...W...W...Wednesdays


This meme was created by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I started this one this week. Look for my review soon.




Private investigators Alexandra Neve and Ashford Egan are hired to succeed where the police have failed, to safely return home a missing ballerina. With no lead to pursue and no idea who could be behind the young woman’s kidnapping, they soon find themselves at a loss as to what to do.

To make matters worse, the heart of England seems to be caught in the middle of a little Ice Age. With snow endlessly falling and Tube lines either too cramped up to use or out of service, it is a pain to do any legwork in the huge metropolis.

Oh, and because trouble never comes alone, there may also be a serial killer on the loose in the streets of East London...

What did you recently finish reading?

You can read my review of this one here. The Tempe Crabtree books keep getting better and better. I also like how the Hairy Man has made an appearance in several books in the series now.





While filming a movie on the Bear Creek Indian Reservation, the film crew trespasses on sacred ground, threats are made against the female stars, a missing woman is found by the Hairy Man, an actor is murdered, and Deputy Tempe Crabtree has no idea who is guilty.

Once again, the elusive and legendary Hairy Man plays an important role in this newest Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Always a tough choice because I have hundreds of books to read in addition to all the book review requests I have outstanding.

I really need to get through this one, but haven't started it yet.



I am also scheduled to review this one at my kid's book blog this month. 



I also have a review coming up in early January for this one.



In between all this I would like to read some seasonal fiction. I love books set around Christmas. 

What have you been reading? Any seasonal titles in your plans?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Looks like a great set of books!