Monday, December 1, 2014
Musing Mondays - December 1
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from MizB at Should Be Reading. It asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Hard to believe it's December already. In looking at my TBR spreadsheet, I know I've read a lot less than I planned. It can't be helped. Now that I am back to work I'm not reading as much as I used to; but still trying to read for a little bit each night.
I just started Danse Macabre, a Neve and Egan Cases novel. This is the third book in the series.
To make matters worse, the heart of England seems to be caught in the middle of a little Ice Age. With snow endlessly falling and Tube lines either too cramped up to use or out of service, it is a pain to do any legwork in the huge metropolis.
Oh, and because trouble never comes alone, there may also be a serial killer on the loose in the streets of East London...
I'll be reviewing it this month.
What are you reading right now? Are you on track with your reading goals?