Monday, August 4, 2014
Musing Mondays - Aug 4
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from MizB at Should Be Reading. It asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Do you struggle with controlling your urge to buy more books? While on vacation last week, I visited several museums that had gift shops. In each one, I found at least one book I wanted. The only thing that prevented me from buying all of them was my promise to my hubby not to spend too much while I was away. I couldn't entirely resist, however. I did come home with one.
I'm even a Kindle Freebie junkie. I have more than 450 of those--most of them unread. Sigh. Couldn't we just stop the world for a while so I can catch up on my reading?