Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spread the News - Other Blogs for You to Enjoy!


Just in case you're wondering what I've been up to lately, you'll find two blogs added to The Book Connection family:

Cheryl's Christian Book Connection - http://cherylschristianbookconnection.blogspot.com/ - will feature Christian books in a variety of genres. You'll find Christian books for kids and adults alike. You can like our Facebook page here.

For those who like their romance novels on the spicy side, you can check out The Spicy Romace Connection - http://spicyromanceconnection.blogspot.com/. Hope you'll like our Facebook page here.

These should be the last two blogs I'll be setting up. Don't know how I would keep up with more. I'll continue to feature some of the same books here as I will be putting on the newer blogs until they gain more followers. After that, I'll bring you the eclectic mix of books you're used to at The Book Connection, while the other genres will move to their new homes.

I'm always open to feedback from my readers, so hope you'll leave me some comments. I've been encouraged by the stats lately. We've had over 9,600 page views the last month. Thank you for your continued readership and support.

No comments: