If you're interested in joining the challenge, here's what you need to know:
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012
• Rules: Read 100+ books in 2012 (any genre)
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join at anytime. All books read in 2012 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
• At the beginning of Jan 2012, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
• Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.
• Only fiction, no non-fiction.
• This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
• You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don't have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link:
For additional information, click here!
To see my initial list of titles, you can visit http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/p/book-city-chicks-100-books-in-year.html.
Good luck to all who join!