The Book Connection's Summer 2010 Book Giveaway - Book Pack # 8 (For Women)
This is the second giveaway that is being listed for this week in The Book Connection's Summer 2010 Book Giveaway. There will only be two more book packs available after this one, so keep an eye out for these every week.
All of these stories in this collection focus on the positive aspects of life, inspiring you to do the same. You'll meet Joey, a young cancer patient whose attitude and perception of events help him to believe he'll be well again. Then there's Mr. Diamond who completed his circle of life by returning to the city he once had to flee. Read how Bernadette Hoyer's memory of a childhood pet reminded her of a great act of love from the father she had lost. And meet The Mysterious Rabbi who shows the meaning of serving others. With contributions from Bernice Becker, Leslie Brittman, Emily Doherty, Bernadette Hoyer, Doreen Laperdon-Addison, Sherri Rosen, Ellen Saposnik, Sylvia Schultz Margolin, Tzvia Singer, and Claire Wintram this story collection will find you feeling better about your life and motivated to keep finding the positive side of things.
In this book women can find a way to celebrate life in a meaningful way. Holstein takes readers along on a journey from her lack of involvement in the Jewish faith to her complete commitment as a member of the Judaic tribe, sharing with readers the delight she discovered in the revelation that we are all connected. And at the end of a story, Holstein draws readers into her discovery by providing them musings, ponderings, and reflections on how they, too, can discover delight.
Alphatudes uses the alphabet to provide readers with simple ways to focus on the positive. From acceptance to laughter, and from passion to voice, this book will give you twenty-six easy ways to discover the secret of gratitude.
Here are the rules and entry details for Book Pack #8 in The Book Connection's Summer 2010 Book Giveaway:
1. You must be a follower of this blog to be eligible to win.
2. For your first entry, leave a comment here indicating you are a follower.
3. Blog about this contest and receive five additional entries. Comment must include a link to your blog post about the contest.
4. You will receive two additional entries for every friend you refer to this contest. Your friend must become a follower of the blog and leave a comment indicating who referred him/her. Use Blogger IDs when listing who provided the referral, so they are easily traced back to the correct person. No anonymous entries are allowed.
5. You will receive one additional entry for tweeting about this contest. Leave a link to your tweet here.
6. You will receive one additional entry for following my other blog, Book Tours and More. Leave me a comment here telling me you're now a follower of BTM.
This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States and Canada. No emails will be sent to notify the winner. The winner can claim his/her prize by clicking the Contact Me button in the sidebar and sending along his/her mailing address. All winners have 72 hours after their names are announced to claim their prizes. An alternative winner will be selected after the 72 hour window has passed. If you win a prize, please wait one week before entering another giveaway. Prizes will be shipped media mail through the United States Postal Service. We are not responsible for lost or damaged goods. Deadline to enter is 11:59 PM on Saturday, August 28, 2010. Only those who follow the rules of this contest will be eligible to win.