Wednesday, April 21, 2010
My Heart and Soul, A Poetry Collection by Marilyn Randall -- Review and Giveaway
A moving poetry collection comes to you from Marilyn Randall. My Heart And Soul contains selections on social issues, interracial relationships, recovery, and a search for peace. This emotion-filled collection includes poetry of courage and hope, of love and joy, and prayers for strength.
Having lived through sexual abuse, loss, and alcoholism, Randall has found sobriety and peace in her ever changing world. She shares her experiences with flowing verses that describe her experiences in a way that inspires the reader.
While I can't say that all of these poems touched me in a personal way, I did have some favorites: "Morning's Glory", "The Brightest Star", "Kaleidoscope", and "Bridge of Hope".
In addition to the colorful cover art, the book contains several black and white photos to go along with some of the poems.
Poetry lovers and those searching for inspiration will enjoy My Heart and Soul by Marilyn Randall.
Title: My Heart and Soul
Author: Marilyn Randall
Publisher: Xlibris Corporation
SRP: $19.99 for paperback version
Also available as a hardcover and in a Kindle edition.
How to Enter:
1) Mandatory: Follow this blog or let us know you are already a follower. Comment must include a working email address so that we can contact you if you win.
2) Get three additional entries for blogging about this contest. Leave a comment (with link) here telling us where you blogged about it.
3) Get two additional entries for tweeting about this contest. Don't forget to let us know here that you tweeted and leave us a link.
4) Get two additional entries for posting about this contest on Facebook. Leave us a link here.
5) Get two additional entries for following Book Tours and More and leaving a comment on one of our posts. Let us know here that you became a follower and which post you commented on.
This giveaway will run from today until 11:59 p.m.(Eastern) on April 30th. A winner will be announced in early May.
* Open to residents in the United States and Canada only.