Monday, October 5, 2009
September Book Giveaway Winners
Sorry for the delay in getting the winners posted this month. We had an unexpected death in the family and I managed to get a bit behind. Here is the list of winners for all our September giveaways:
* Laura from I'm Booking It won the copy of The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Middle School by David Borgenicht, et al.
* The two-pack of books for teen girls goes out to Nancye. This includes The Truth by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein and Girlforce by Nikki Goldstein.
* Wanda won On My Own Now by Donna Lee Schillinger.
* Life After College by Chachana Simpson goes out to Dawn M.
* And last, but certainly not least, Susannah, A Lawyer by Ruth Rymer was won by Erunuevo.
Congratulations to all our winners! I'll be contacting you this week.
It's always fun to run giveaways, and we have a few more scheduled during the month of October so make sure you stay tuned. Until next time, keep reading!