Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Welcome to Tuesday and the first day of September. I am ready for fall, y'all! My mantle has been cleaned off and is just waiting for me to have time to decorate it. My fall decorations can't quite rival my Christmas decorations, but they are trying.
No real news from the doctor, so more bloodwork tomorrow. How fun.
Let's talk books. Such a neat topic this week. I will do my best with it.
Top Ten Books with Nationalities
in the Titles
French Letters: Virginia's War: Tierra Texas 1944 by Jack Woodville London
(Makes this list because I despised every character)
French Illusions by Linda Lovic-Skow
(Loved working as an editor on this project)

Loss of Innocence: A Novel of the French Revolution by Anne Newton Walther
(One of the first books I reviewed)
American Prophet by Jeff Fulmer
(I enjoy politics)
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
(An online quiz said I wrote like him. LOL!)
Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
(One of the books I still desperately want to read)
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
(The title alone makes me want to read it)
Everyday Italian by Giada De Laurentiis
(Might be the most used cookbook in my house)
The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
(This one sounds adorable)
Under a Greek Sky by Francesca Catlow
(If I didn't have a Greek book on the list, the family might disown me)

Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST) is hosted by Jen Twimom at That's What I'm Talking About. TMST is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Participation is optional, and you can leave your comments in the weekly post when you participate. Check it out if you're interested in joining.
Tell Me Something Tuesday's first prompt of the "ber" months asks us to share which books we are looking forward to reading this fall. Honestly, with my schedule lately, any book will do. I've been sneaking in moments here and there, but certainly not enough. Though it might seem like I am rushing the holiday season, here is what I want to read.





















8 comments:
I couldn't figure out if "African" or "Asian" are nationalities because what nation? But we certainly use those terms a lot. Good list.
A great list. I have The Spanish Love Deception on my list.
I have so many deadline books to read this Autumn, I've been doing a bit of panic reading to get ahead of some of it!
Hope the bloods goes ok and you hear back soon.
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/
I am starting to collect books for holiday reading this year. I waited too long last year, and they were all checked out. I hope your job slows down soon.
Great job coming up with the list. I hope you enjoy reading all of the books you added to the list.
Here's my TTT for this week: https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-real-place-names-in-the-title/
France has been quite popular this week!
https://thegentlechapter.blog/2026/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/
Crazy Rich Asians is a fun movie.
Thanks for sharing your #TTT
I loved Mexican Gothic! Great list!
Good luck with your bloodwork!
Post a Comment