It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are, and are about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit, comment, and add to that ever-growing TBR pile! So welcome, everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and was then taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.
Happy Monday! Welcome to my express version of this post, because it is almost 3 am, and I haven't made it to bed yet. Work is nuts, but life is good. Made some yummy food this weekend and took in a Red Sox game with the husband, who caught a fly ball in the grandstand.
In my reading world:
My review of The Ladies Hall by Vanessa Miller is coming soon.
I didn't pick up The Eyes of River last week.
I finished and adored Love on the Shelf by Sheila Roberts. Check out my review here.
Massawa by Pam Weber is a book I have not yet started.
Also need to read:
- A Christmas Carol Devotional: 25 Advent Reflections from Charles Dickens's Beloved Classic by Rachel Dodge
- The Christmas Yes List by Melissa Ferguson
- Food is Medicine by Dariush Mozaffarian, MD, DRPH
- Beginner's Guide to Using an AI Assistant by Hank Quense
Photo credit: Freepik
Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books they added to their shelves the previous week. This weekly meme is now hosted by Vicki at I'd Rather Be At The Beach.
Grabbed His Treasured Bride by Patti Stockdale and Jody Hedlund as a Kindle freebie this weekend.
Christmas Year Round
Celebrated Book Lovers Day on Sunday at Journey through Christmases Past. You can find that here.
The Children's and Teens' Book Connection
Nothing new at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection.
Laura's Little Houses
Curious what I think are the Five Most Traumatic Little House on the Prairie Episodes? Check out my latest post at Laura's Little Houses here.
That's it for me. Enjoy your Monday!

























No comments:
Post a Comment