Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Red, White, & Blue Book Covers



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    


Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans! We will be heading over to Manteo to celebrate with great food, music, fun, and fireworks. 

This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks us to share book covers in the colors of our country's flags. How neat! So here are my...

Top Ten Red, White, & Blue
Book Covers












9 comments:

Rissi said...

I used to have Cress on my shelf but I think I unhauled it a while back because I was curious about it... but never did pick up the book. Yay for some great cover fitting this week's topic. :)

Pam said...

I love how you found the three colors together on book covers.

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/travel-around-canada-in-books/

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

It's clever how you found all three colors on each book.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Happy 4ht of July! I love how you found covers that incorporate all three covers.

Rebecca said...

Happy July 4th!

Lark said...

The Wright Brothers was such a good book; I really liked that one. Great choices for this week's TTT! And have a happy 4th of July. :D

iloveheartlandX said...

You definitely managed to find more books with all three colours together than I did!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/04/top-ten-tuesday-427/

Cindy said...

You did a great job with finding patriotic covers. Happy Independence Day!!

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Rissi, Cress wasn't my typical read, but I loved it. Never made it further into the series.

Thanks, Anne, Pam, and Deb.

Happy 4th, Deanna and Rebecca.

I'm eager to read it, Lark.

iloveheartlandX, I think I'm drawn to covers with those colors.

Thanks, Cindy and Ronyell.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.