Saturday, February 25, 2023

Audible Book Review: Ninja Selling by Larry Kendall

 


For those seeking to build relational businesses, not transactional businesses; for those eager to provide value and solve problems for the people that they serve; for those seeking to rise above the crowd, there is Ninja Selling by Larry Kendall to lead the way.

Having taken the Ninja installation back in January, I knew I had to read Ninja Selling. The principles it teaches are meant not only to help you see your business in a different light, they guide you toward better work and life balance. 

Reminding the reader that TSW - The System Works - Kendall provides step-by-step instructions on how to bring greater value to your clients, going from selling to solving by asking the right questions and listening to the people you serve. This allows you to rise above the crowd, because you put the practices and systems in place to increase your productivity, be more helpful to your clients, and enjoy your life. Helpful appendices provide resources crucial to success, and the Afterword includes "The Ninja Prayer." 

Kendall has a smooth, calming voice, and his narration of Ninja Selling is what one would hear in any of his videos. His voice encourages the reader along, helping them to embrace a system that can truly make a difference if you follow the Ninja Path.

I am eager to continue along my journey. While I have always been a relational person, Ninja Selling has helped me fine-tune my skills. 

Highly recommended for business people everywhere!

Listening Length8 hours and 6 minutes
AuthorLarry Kendall
NarratorLarry KendallBrandon Arthur
Audible.com Release DateApril 27, 2020
PublisherLarry Kendall, Ninja LLC
Program TypeAudiobook
VersionUnabridged
LanguageEnglish
ASINB087MNRSBY


I purchased a copy of this Audible book. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments: