Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Happy Tuesday! This time of year, Top Ten Tuesday is so much fun. We talk about upcoming releases, our bookish goals, books we enjoyed the previous year, and so much more. This week's topic is the Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023. Do we share any of the same books?










7 comments:

Lark said...

How to Sell A Haunted House made my list this week, too. And I've got The Spite House on my TBR list. So many fun books! :D

Cheryl said...

Just visited you a few moments ago, Lark. You have a great list. Hope you enjoy those books.

Lydia said...

I’m super curious about How to Sell a Haunted House, too.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

Just Another Girl and Her Books said...

None of these books made my official list...but The Spite House and Two Wars and a Wedding both look really good. Have a great week. - Katie

Susan said...

LOOKING FOR JANE sounds really good. I'm always up for an intriguing historical novel! I hope you love it and all these others.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Literary Feline said...

While we only have one book in common on our lists (The London Séance Society), you do have others on your list that I am looking forward to reading as well. Willig's new book and the one by Grady Hendrix in particular. But all of your other books look good too, so now I have a longer wish list. :-) Thank you for sharing!

iloveheartlandX said...

Looking For Jane was one of my favourite books of last year (it released earlier in the UK) so I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-402/