Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings This Year/Bookish Wishes



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Oh, I love when we get to this time of year. I am not sure Santa will bring me books. He knows I have enough unread books already, but I truly hope he reads the list I sent him. 

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings This Year/Bookish Wishes 


Like I mentioned last week, I've been wanting to read this since it came out.


A new take on Anne? I am up for that.


This is my favorite era to read about, and I find this Little Women tie in makes it even better. 


It has been so long since I read a book by C.W. Gortner, but he is one of my favorite authors of historical fiction. 



These last two I want to read just for fun.


Another great Little Women tie-in. 


Ever since I received The Midcentury Christmas, I have wanted this book.


Does this one need an explanation?


The Sound of Music is one of my favorite films.

I also have one bookish wish: to have more reading time in 2023 than I did in 2022.

So, what's on your list? Do we share any of the same titles? Does Santa usually leave books under your tree?

8 comments:

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I listened to #1. It was good, but also sad and maddening. I hope you get to read it soon.

Lydia said...

I’ve heard great things about I’m Glad My Mom Died. Hope you like it!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-hope-santa-brings-this-year/

Susan said...

I love the Sound of Music, too! I've read one book about the Von Trapps, but not this one. Sounds like a good one. I hope you enjoy all these.

Happy TTT!

Pam said...

The No Show and Book Lovers were wonderful reads. I hope you find all of these under your tree this year!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/my-christmas-2022-bookish-wish-list/

Cindy said...

We enjoy the Sounds of Music as well. I hope you find some great books under your tree. Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

A great list of books. And so many that I haven't heard of but look great. I love books that tie in with the Classics.

Have a great Christmas!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I hope you find all these under your tree! Santa doesn't bring me books for the same reason. I already have too many!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting last week, everyone. Sorry I was so slow in responding to your comments. What a week it was. Hope you all received great books this year!