Monday, April 25, 2022

Blogging from A to Z 2022 - Unbeatable, Unlimited, & Unwavering

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter


Welcome to Day 21 of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge (2022) I will be discussing topics of interest to those who identify as women this year. The Book Connection is lucky number 78 in a list of more than 140 bloggers who are participating in 2022. I encourage you to check out the list and visit other blogs with topics of interest. 

UNBEATABLE, UNLIMITED, & UNWAVERING

The word "unbeatable" might make one think of champions; athletic champions, social rights champions, or academic champions. I like to use it in another way. When I don't let something get me down, I'm unbeatable. When I keep on plugging away despite the odds, I'm unbeatable. When someone tells me I can't and I decide to show them I can, I'm unbeatable. Some call that persistence. Some call that wherewithal. Some probably call it crazy. I just can't be any other way.

Unlimited thinking helps us achieve our goals. If instead of putting obstacles in our way or determining before we get started the reasons we can't accomplish a task, how about being open to dreaming big and envisioning ourselves achieving our goals? Sounds easy, but it's not. We have to take it in baby steps, but the more we do it, the more it will become habit for us.

Unwavering support is important to all of us. It is so much easier to face life when we know we have support along the way. Whether it be from family, friends, or colleagues, that unwavering support helps us succeed and push beyond our comfort zone.

In what ways are you unbeatable? How can you use unlimited thinking to achieve a goal? Who offers you unwavering support?

2 comments:

Mom and Ideas - Anuradha said...

Wow you published your U post and all other letter posts Until now... You are unbeatable and definitely have unlimited thinking. Plus, your unwavering support on my blog with kind likes/comments does encourage me! So yay!!!
momandideas.com

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Mom & Ideas. So glad we connected through the challenge.