Monday, March 28, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday - Mar 28

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday. 


 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date

Welcome to the final Monday of March. Right now, spring is playing that elusive dance we find this time of year in New England: one day the temperatures are warm and you think you can put away the shovels, then the next it is so cold you're wearing a parka and seeing flurries. At the moment, any moisture we are expecting should be rain, but mornings are going to be in the high teens and low twenties. 

I just finished this long editing project and have two more to work on. This is one of my favorite things to do, and explains why I am not reading more lately. Since my time has been limited, I am reading to stay on track with my daily Bible plan instead of reading anything else. I also started all my Blogging from A to Z Challenge posts for April. 

The Lil' Princess and I are heading to Wilmington, NC this coming weekend for a college tour. I think UNC - Wilmington will be where she is headed in the fall. This trip will help her decide. Hopefully, I will get a little reading done while we are away.

I am in the middle of this one. 


I read and scheduled my First Chapter Review of They Called Him Marvin for next month's virtual book tour. I still need to read the first chapter of The Road to Me. 


I am also reading this book in between others. 



These have to be next:

Review coming April 29



Review coming May 27 at TC&TBC


Review coming June 7 at TC&TBC


Review coming June 22 at TC&TBC

Maybe by the time vacation rolls around I will get to these:











Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

My physical mailbox was empty, but I am glad since I am not keeping up with what I need to read. How has your reading been going? Are you staying on track? 

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lots of good books.

Enjoy your week and your books.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your college tour!

Your books look good, and I am eager to read the Karen White new ones. Have a great week.

Kathy Martin said...

We are having the same sort of bipolar weather. Good luck on the college visit. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy the college tour - I hope it helps to narrow things down, etc. I did three with my kids!

lsmoore49 said...

Nice looking books.
The Children's Blizzard was so good.
Have a great week of reading.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Elizabeth. Hope I get to read them.

Thanks, Laurel. I am eager to see the campus. Hope this helps her make a decision.

I want spring, Kathy. I'm done with this cold.

Thanks, Mary. She saw the campus before she applied, but a lot of things were closed down because of COVID. We should be able to see more this time.

Thanks, Linda. I really hope I get to read it soon.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.

Yvonne said...

The Karen White books look so good. I hope to get around to reading them. Your books all look good. Enjoy them and have a great week!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Sounds like you are busy enough and have enough books lined up that an empty mailbox is no problem.
I hope your week goes well and you have Happy Reading!

Savvy Verse & Wit said...

I just started Attic on Queen Street.