Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

 


It's that time of year again! The Blogging from A to Z April Challenge returns for 2022. You can learn more here.

The theme of the A to Z Challenge main blog this year is:

ACCOMPLISHING YOUR DREAMS, AND THE DUALITY OF 22


I have participated in this challenge more than once, but it has been years since I committed to it. I'm not sure how it will go, but I'll give it a shot. They have a great team coordinating the challenge and more than 70 bloggers already signed up to participate. They also have an extensive list of categories if you are looking to focus your posts.

For 2022, I have decided to participate in the category of women's interest. I could stick with something writing related, but I miss my mommy blog and hope you will indulge me during the month of April as I attempt to create 26 posts geared toward women. 

Will you join the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge in 2022? If so, what do you think you'll blog about?

8 comments:

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

Welcome back to the challenge! :) I think a women's interest theme is a very nice idea :)
The Multicolored Diary

TWW said...

I like this idea and I'll be keeping track of it.

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Dream and Do. Your tips are there. Best wishes to all readers.
Theme revealed. A to Z - Activities, Competencies, Education and Training of Engineering Supervisors

Jamie Ghione said...

This is a great theme idea.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the blogging love, everyone. I am excited to partake in this challenge again.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Good luck! I did this challenge once and loved it! It was so much fun. I had to start writing and scheduling posts in October so I'd have them all ready. I think being that organized was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me.

Kalpana said...

Good luck with the challenge. I'm looking forward to reading your women's interest stories. I found your blog on the A to Z list and fell in love with it. It is so pretty.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Aj. I think I'm being optimistic about participating, but we will see.