Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books with Names/Character Names In the Titles



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Welcome to February! Hope you are happy to be in month two of 2022. I know it will be a busy month for me. My first meeting starts at 8:30 this morning, so it will be afternoon time before I visit any blogs. 

Today's topic sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not sure I read many books with names/characters in the titles, but I guess we will see. Let's see if I can make it to 10. 

Top Ten Books with Names/Character Names In the Titles












So, as I went along, I discovered I own or have read more books with names/characters in the title than I realized. Guess there is always something to learn about your reading habits. 

Looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what books made your lists. 

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Marilla of Green Gables was an interesting read!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-character-names-in-the-titles/

Susan said...

Nice! I had a hard time with this one, especially since I wanted it to be books I've actually read. I ended up taking a different route with my list because I just could not think of ten for this prompt. Oh well.

Happy TTT!

Cheryl said...

I really hope I get to read, Marilla. I think it was my first book the year it came out, Lydia.

Susan, that's why I mixed it up. I'm sure I've probably read enough books with names in the title, but felt I wanted to also feature books I'm excited to read.

Lark said...

What great choices for this week's TTT! I really liked Always Emily, and I hope to read Finding Dorothy this year. :D

Leah’s Books said...

I haven’t heard any of these, but great list!

Cindy said...

An interesting list. Did you like Marilla of Green Gables? Here's my post: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/02/top-ten-tuesday-character-names.html

Literary Feline said...

I hope your meetings today went well. I spent the day in the hospital waiting area (nothing serious--just accompanying my mom for a medical procedure). I managed to get some reading done, which was nice. :-) I haven't read any of the books on your list, although two are on my TBR: Marilla of Green Gables and Finding Dorothy.

Cheryl said...

Lark, I have enjoyed the author's other books, so I have high hopes for Always Emily. I keep forgetting about Finding Dorothy until I stumble upon it in my TBR Pile.

Thanks for visiting, Leah.

Cindy, I started Marilla of Green Gables, but didn't finish it simply because I had other books to review. I hope to go back to it.

Literary Feline, hope your mom's procedure went well. Hopefully, we both get to read Marilla of Green Gables and Finding Dorothy this year.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.