Monday, February 14, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday - Feb 14

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday. 


 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I am hanging out in the eastern part of Massachusetts today, so I might be a bit late in commenting, but I will stop by. 

This last week found temperatures warmer than usual for February. We even hit 57 degrees on Saturday. Sunday, however, brought snow and today it is cold. 

In addition to my Bible plan, I've been doing a bit of reading and also working on editing a manuscript for a client. I have one other manuscript to edit and also a paid writing project to work on. Some days I wish I could work in the publishing world full time, but I love real estate. 

While I am away, I'm reading the following:

My review of this children's book will appear at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection tomorrow.


I need to finish this one.  


I hope these are next.




I will be reviewing this Moonlight Harbor novel in April. 









Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I decided to behave myself and not order any books this week, since I have so many unread here. I didn't even look at Kindle freebies. 

Hope you have a wonderful week. I am eager to see what you've been reading. 

13 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I see you are keeping busy. My week was quieter - and I couldn't resist checking out the emails listing bargain books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am still eager to read the Karen White book. Enjoy your week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

lsmoore49 said...

Nice looking week.
Check out mine here: https://tinyurl.com/42y5wusf

Tee said...

Some of those book covers are really making me wish time along to the summer! What a great list of reading you had!

Here is my list I hope you will come by to visit...
https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2022/02/it-is-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy your upcoming books.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I enjoy Sheila Roberts' books!
Happy Valentine's Day 💗

Cindy said...

I have not heard of Connecting with Christ, looks like a good book. Enjoy your time in Massachusetts. I have not been looking at Kindle freebies all that much either. I have not wanted to read on my Kindle. Have a great week. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-5-22.html

Jo said...

Wow! Terrific books! Stay warm up there in Mass, I'm freezing here in PA!💘

Yvonne said...

The Karen White book looks so good. I'm tempted, but I have to read the ones before it first. Hope you have a great week.

Elizabeth said...

Love the snowman.

Lots of good books here.

ENJOY, and have a terrific week, Cheryl.

Kathryn T said...

Loving real estate and editing is amazing, too big interests. Enjoy your reading, I want to read the Karen White book too, almost made it my next listen but didn't.

Martha Eskuchen said...

I like what you are reading. Hope you stay warm and have a good week.
Happy Reading!

Cheryl said...

Kathy, those emails with bargain e-books are my downfall, too.

Laurel, we should choose a week to read Karen's book together.

Tee, after this week, I am really looking forward to summer. It is too cold.

AJ & Mary, hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.

Yvonne, I am playing catch up right now, too.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I was slow getting out to your blogs this week. So sorry.