Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Book Titles That Sound Like They Could Be Crayola Crayon Colors



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This is one of those weeks when the topic was too good not to participate. I ended up looking at the current colors on the Crayola website. When I found one I liked, I put the name into my search engine. 





Here are the Top Ten Book Titles That Sound Like They Could Be Mountain Meadow.






And one that actually is. :) 






What do you think of these choices? What is your favorite color? Mine happens to be red, but this is 

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Yes, all of those titles could describe mountain meadow quite nicely!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-literature-themed-colouring-books/

booksandbouquets said...

I used to love the rainbow magic books when I was younger!

My post: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-book-titles-that-sound.html

Susan said...

My favorite color is green, so I love all these meadow-hued colors!

Happy TTT!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Lydia. I had to do a bit of searching to find them, but it was good because I hadn't heard of many of these.

Booksandbougquets, I think my daughters read a couple of those books as well.

Susan, my youngest daughter's favorite color is green.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it.

Allison L said...

What a pretty shade of Green! So many good books to go along with it.

~Allison @ BookishAllison

Greg said...

Meadow Wood is nice. and those Fairies books were popular here at our house when the kids were younger. :)