Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Romance Novels on my Kindle the Longest



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Happy Tuesday! We are getting our second snow storm in less than a week. So, I dug my head out from my real estate and editing tasks to pop in here for this week's Top Ten Tuesday. I love when we have freebies that allow bloggers to decide which direction to go. 

As an author, I feel guilty when I have an unread book lingering on my Kindle--even when I paid full price for it. Today, I am featuring the Top Ten Romance Novels on my Kindle the Longest. 


May 2010


Jan 2011


Apr 2011


Jan 2012


Apr 2012


Dec 2013


Nov 2014


May 2015


Sep 2015


Mar 2016

Now, you see how bad I really am? LOL! Do you have any books on your device for as long as I do? How about longer? What are some ways you find to promote books on your device until you read them? 

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope you find time to read these books soon (if that's what you want. :) )

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-conversation-hearts-on-covers

Greg said...

I hope you are able to get to these soon! Happy Tuesdayy!!! :)

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

Why are kindle books so good at collecting dust? I hope you get a chance to read these!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Lydia and Greg. I hope to so, too.

You are so right, Alicia. At least in my office, I can see the paperbacks piling up.

Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies said...

Oh, how funny! I can definitely relate! I have some books that have been sitting at the bottom of my Kindle queue since I bought my first Kindle, which is a long time ago. It's so easy to accumulate them! Good luck with getting through your unread books -- sounds like a good challenge!