Sunday, December 27, 2020

Under My Christmas Tree

How was your Christmas? I hope it was nice, despite how different it might have been. It was just the kids and us this year. I didn't feel as much stress to get so much done, which helped. Real estate has been hectic, so not having as much to do around the house made life easier. On Christmas Eve, I quickly put up the last of the decorations, wrapped the remaining gifts, filled the stockings, and crept into bed around 2:30 am. The girls were kind enough not to wake me until around 9:00. 

On Christmas morning, I was blessed to find these book gifts under the tree.






My son surprised me with this one.


My Kindle welcomed this gift.




Receiving 5 of the top 10 books on my wish list was a real treat. What books did you receive for Christmas? Which one do you think you'll read first?

No comments: