Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday:Ten Books to Inspire and Uplift You



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Happy Tuesday! I know it's not a very happy world right now, but I need to try and stay positive. It's too easy for me to dive down into the rabbit hole of like sucks right now. So, for today's genre freebie, I have chosen books to inspire and uplift you.

Top Ten Books to Inspire and Uplift You





















I hope you'll share a book that has uplifted or inspired you.

Praying you all stay safe and healthy.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

The Santa Letters sounds like such a fun read.

My TTT .

Susan said...

I love your take on the topic! I couldn't think of a good twist for my list, so I asked for suggestions instead of giving them. Specifically, I asked for recommendations for light, funny, uplifting reads. Your list aligns perfectly with mine. I've actually read about half the books on your list - now I need to check out the other half :)

Happy TTT!

Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

We need all the uplifting we can get right now, so thanks for sharing!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice topic choice! This is definitely a good list for times like these.

Thanks for visiting my TTT!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone. I hope you're having a good week.

Lydia, The Santa Letters is one of my favorite seasonal reads.

Susan, stopped by your blog. Glad your family is doing well. Nice to see so many recommendations for you.

Deanna, I stopped by your blog but couldn't comment. :(

Thanks. Jessica. We all need some uplifting--maybe now more than ever.

Hope you all have a blessed week. Please stay safe and healthy.