Monday, March 23, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Mar 23



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

My, oh, my. How are you all hanging in there? Stir crazy yet? Hubby and I are working from home--I'm showing a few homes here and there, but certainly not as much as I planned to--and both girls are home (possibly until fall). The Lil' Diva's job is up in the air since it depends on the kids returning to school.

The up side is that we are spending more time together and have even gone back to family dinner time most evenings. The other great thing is that I finished one editing project and started another one, plus I sent over the extra content for the re-release of one of my Christmas books to the publisher. Maybe before all this is over I'll even get some writing done.

On the reading front, I'm not accomplishing as much as I thought I would. Still, some reading time is better than no reading time.

Finished these books.






I am three-quarters of the way through this one.


Then I owe a review on these two next.




Charlotte Hubbard is touring with a new book I signed up to review.


After that, I need to dig into something Little House related. Maybe this one I recently bought.



Hope you'll share what you have been reading. Praying all of you stay safe and healthy.





2 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I hope you find your reading mojo in these difficult times. I am grateful to have immersed myself in books during the last two weeks.

Good luck and stay healthy and safe.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Laurel. Glad to see you here.