Monday, May 6, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 6



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed the first weekend in May. The Lil' Princess had a dance show all weekend, plus I had work and church, so we had some things going on. Not as hectic as it has been, which is fine by me.

Had a chance to review this book on Friday.


I recently started this one.


Then here is the rest on my list. 








After that, I might dabble in some of the leadership books I bought recently.




What's on your list this week? Anything you're excited about reading?

4 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Grumpy Mom sounds like it could be amusing and instructional.

Have a great reading week

Kathy Martin said...

Nice variety of books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

I enjoy reading Brene Brown but I haven't read this particular one.

Cheryl said...

Grumpy Mom is great, Shelleyrae. Hope you check it out.

Thanks, Kathy. Off to see your books now.

Kathryn, I've never reader Brene before, so I'll see what I think. It came highly recommended.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.