Monday, December 3, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Dec 3




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome to the first Monday of December. Gee, this year is flying by quickly. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine involved a few appointments and cleaning out the shed, so I could pack away all the garden stuff for the winter. Sigh! Not sure I am ready, but it will come whether I am ready or not.

In my reading world, I've been diving into what needs to get accomplished. I reviewed this cute children's book about a boy who finally opens up to his mom about his vision problems.


I also reviewed this great book:


Also, reviewed the first chapter of this one and want to read more:


I'm currently reading these books:





Next up in the schedule is this book due for review:


So what is going on in your reading world? What are some books you've read lately?



4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

The Sheila Roberts book looks tempting. Enjoy them all...and thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week.

Yvonne said...

Yes, this year is flying for sure. The Sheila Roberts book looks like something I would enjoy. I hope you have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

The end of the year is going too fast. I have so much to do! I hope you enjoy your current reads and have a good week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Greg said...

I can't believe it's December already...

Going for Broke looks interesting to me! And so does Freddy, Hoppie and the Eyeglasses since that happened to me! I couldn't see the board at school! I imagine that's pretty common. Looks like a fun book.